IN PROMAR GEAR
• 3 monthly finalist will be selected on the last day of each lobster season month.
• There will be a 72 hour public voting window between all 3 finalist on social media.
• The photo submission with the most combined votes from our facebook page and instagram account will be crowned the monthly winner.
IN PROMAR GEAR
GRAND PRIZE WINNER
• At the end of the season all monthly winners will be entered in a voting pool to crown the 21-22 Promar Lobster Season Grand Winner.
• Voting will begin March 18th and be open until March 25th.
• The Grand Prize winner will be announced March 25th at 1pm.
PHOTO SUBMISSION CRITERIA:
• Photo must contain Promar Ambush net and/or Promar products only (no competitor products).
• Must abide by CA DFW regulations.
• Lobsters and smiles is what we are looking for.
The SoCal Spiny Lobster Season starts Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 6am.
The SoCal Spiny Lobster Season ends Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at midnight.
Visit wildlife.ca.gov to get the most current fishing regulations and updates.
Maximum number of hoop nets allowed on a vessel, regardless of the number of anglers aboard.
Limit of legal lobster allowed to be taken per angler per day.
Minimum length of a lobster’s carapace to be taken.
Our Ambush Series Hoop Nets are the staple of SoCal Lobster Hooping. These durable nets are designed to catch lobster and crab around Southern California’s harbors, jettys, and islands.
Ambush | 32″ | 5lbs
Ambush XL | 36″ | 6lbs
Ambush XLH | 36″ | 14lbs
Steep angles offer more volume and even wiggle room for larger lobster.
Stealthy blue-ocean vinyl coating protects the rigid steel frames. Solid welded posts offer stability & durability.
Commercial-grade bridle float and heavy duty harness are included.
Each Ambush Hoop Net is rigged with a built-in patented bait pouch and weighted steel ring.